Get 15% off this month when you try our services!
1. Why Plastics Products Fail
2. Introduction to Plastics Materials
3. Physical Properties And Terminology
4. Mechanical Properties
5. Thermal Properties
6. Structural Analysis
7. Design For Moldability
8. Design For Precision
9. Design For Appearance
10. What is FEA? Why use FEA?
11. Major steps of an FEA simulation.
12. Nonlinear behaviour of plastics requires special treatment in FEA.
13. Other nonlinear FEA situations, required for accurate predictions.
14. Iterative FEA vs Dead-End FEA. FEA takes too long, or does it?
15. Analyze single parts or the assembly of parts.
16. What boundary/load conditions to use in transposing the actual usage situation to an FEA model?
17. Why designers used FEA but get wrong results.
18. How to spot erroneous output results from an FEA simulation.
Join us to find out more from our speakers on how the technical field of control and automation is redefining Industry 4.0 from an industrial perspective.
Register now in the link below to not miss out on this great opportunity: