Reduce the Risk of Costly Late Design, Manufacturing Changes
Virtual Global Event | 28 June, 2023 | 3 time zones (Asia, Europe, America’s)
APAC - Malaysia Time - 1:00pm
When applied early in the development cycle, CAE, FEA simulation technologies can rapidly accelerate the creation of high performance, profitable products. But we know how hard is to choose the right simulation solution and implement it effectively when you have limited resources.
Whether you are completely new to CAE, FEA simulation or looking to expand your company’s capabilities, join our free virtual event and learn from your peers and Altair’s experts how a mixture of software, support and know-how can help you to be more efficient and effective in how you develop new products.
· Presentations from small-medium business customers of Altair, covering how they successfully implemented simulation in their product development workflow,
· Generative Design, Concept development, topology optimization or design for manufacture in Inspire.
· Rapid structural analysis in SimSolid for parts or large assemblies.
· Drop test, thermal, CFD, fatigue or combined multiphysics analysis in SimLab manufacturing feasibility.
· Process Simulation with Inspire Cast, Inspire Form.
Who should attend?
· Engineers in the Design Department, Design Managers, Heads of Design.
o If you use 3D CAD and are considering implementing CAE/FEA simulation for the first time, or
o Utilise CAD embedded CAE/FEA simulation tools but running into challenges with speed and accuracy, or
· CAE Engineers, Analysts, Head of CAE Department.
o Wanting to take the next step and explore multiphysics analysis,
· Managers of allied departments, dependent on CAE department or outsourcing simulation.
Altair Embed is an intuitive graphical environment to develop embedded-based modeling. The diagrams are automatically converted into compact code and optimized, which is essential for low-cost processors and high-speed sampling. The code can be verified, debugging, and adjusted by offline simulation before downloading it to the target microcontroller (MCU).
The design engineers, product designers, and architects to create and test the effectiveness of the idea structure in a quick and easy way. Inspire uses the industry-leading Altair OptiStruct to create and analyze test samples. The software is easy to use and works with existing CAD tools, helping to design the right first-time structural parts, reducing costs, development time, material use and product weight.
Altair Inspire Cast is developed based on user thinking. We are directed to make the casting simulation as easy as possible by using the ' casting engineer language ' in its software. The software is not only easy to use but also very precise and powerful. Let's start with Inspire Cast today to be able to research and discover more about the process of casting your products in just 1 few clicks.
Develop optimized next-generation products by deriving valuable insight for continuous improvement
Operate optimized current-generation products by supporting rapid and well-informed decision making
Connect both by closing the loop and optimizing your product’s performance throughout its entire lifecycle