Klocwork is one of the most accurate code analyzers for C, C++, C#, and Java programming languages. It’s a modern, Agile static code analyzer that scales to projects of any size and works effectively within the DevOps cycle. What’s more, it’s certified for functional safety compliance by TÜV-SÜD, including IEC 61508, ISO 26262, and EN 50128.
HyperWorks® is the most comprehensive, open architecture CAE simulation platform in the industry, offering the best technologies to design and optimize high performance, weight efficient and innovative products.
HyperWorks includes best-in-class modeling, linear and nonlinear analyses, structural and system-level optimization, fluid and multi-body dynamics simulation, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), multiphysics analysis, model-based development, and data management solutions.
· Developing Complex ECU Software Architecture
Model Based Control Design
· Shorter development times in an integrated environment
· With flexible prototyping systems, you can optimize the control designs for the real ECU as often as you need until they meet your requirements, all without any manual programming.
Automatic Production Code Generation
· Production code generation for the highest demands
HIL Testing Systems
· Offers a one-shop solution for hardware-in-the-loop simulation
· Mathematical models for testing and validating control algorithms by means of simulation.
· Provides planning and project planning services for highly dynamic test benches for mechatronic components and systems.
Radar Test Systems
· Highly accurate over-the-air simulation of echoes for automotive radar sensors.
· Benefits the whole ECU development process by enabling early ECU software tests and frontloading of preparation tasks.
· Helps engineers handle models, signals, parameters, tests, test results, etc., their dependencies, versions and variants, and the underlying requirements throughout the entire development process.
Battery Management System
· For automotive, industrial and storage stationary battery packs ranging from 12VDC up to 1000VDC.
Registered training provider under HRDF, Malaysia. We provide technical training and consultancy for various MNCs in Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. Our technical experts from across various geographies are recognized industry consultants in their specialized fields of knowledge. With diverse technical knowledge, experience, and delivery capability (local language), they provide invaluable experience sharing in the classroom.
Provides customized inspection solution to suite your need. Our system is designed from ground up to inspect product cosmetics and defects across application areas in automotive, semiconductor and medical.
Our expertise spans the entire spectrum of classical image processing methods to artificial intelligence techniques like machine learning and deep learning. Our system is capable of operating at high speed with Industrial IoT and dashboard integration for application such as predictive analysis.
Intelligent Network Design
· Network capacity and growth studies
· New technology and protocol evaluation
· Traffic engineering and failure analysis
· Used by Military / defence / space organizations, Utilities distribution companies, Network equipment manufacturers and Services providers.
Accelerate Network R & D
· For R & D in Universities
· Comes with protocol source C Code
· Develop and simulate your own protocols and algorithms
· Debug in Runtime and "watch" all variables
· Interface with external tools like MATLAB, SUMO, Wireshark etc.
· Discounted educational pricing
Network Lab on your Desktop
· For teaching / network lab experimentation at universities
· TCP / IP, Ethernet, Routing, Wi-Fi, MANET, IOT, LTE, WSN … and more
· Well designed experiment manual with 45+ labs covering the latest technologies
· Packet Animation for visual understanding
· Discounted educational pricing
From Defence organizations to Fortune 100 Enterprises to Universities, over 300 customers choose NetSim for its Flexibility, Simplicity, Power, and Value. An exceptional customer experience brings them back everytime. Here are just a few of them.
Altair is a leading provider of enterprise-class engineering software enabling innovation, reduced development times, and lower costs through the entire product lifecycle from concept design to in-service operation. Our simulation-driven approach to innovation is powered by our integrated suite of software which optimizes design performance across multiple disciplines encompassing structures, motion, fluids, thermal management, electromagnetics, system modeling and embedded systems, while also providing data analytics and true-to-life visualization and rendering.
Solvers are mathematical software "engines" that use advanced computational algorithms to predict physical performance. Optimization leverages solvers to derive the most efficient solutions to meet desired complex multi-objective requirements.
Tools that allow advanced physics attributes to be modeled and rendered on top of object geometry in high fidelity.
Analytics tools that simplify data collection, visualization, exploration and analysis, including large volumes of data generated by sensors during in-service operations of physical products or through digital twin simulations.
Tools that generate early concepts to address requirements for ergonomics, aesthetics, performance, and manufacturing feasibility.
Software applications that streamline the workflow management of compute-intensive tasks including solvers, optimization, modeling, visualization and analytics in fields such as Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), weather modeling, bio-informatics and electronic design analysis.
As teams develop code with more features, shorter timelines, and stricter standards than ever before, it gets increasingly difficult to find bugs and fix security flaws. With this complexity, how do we stop data breaches and application crashes before they're passed on to the customer? How do we find them earlier in the process, so developers can spend more time creating real value for the customer rather than fixing defective code?
It starts at the developer's desktop. It's here where code is written, tested, reviewed, and written again. Finding problems here, at the earliest possible point before the build, means less testing later on and fewer downstream impacts to cost and schedule. It continues with Continuous Integration (CI), only Klocwork supports popular CI tools to perform analysis on incremental code changes, during check in, to keep pace with rapid release delivery cycles. Klocwork puts static code analysis where you need it, identifying critical safety, reliability, and coding standards issues in front of developers' eyes - before, during, and after check in.
· Static Code Analysis on-the-fly, to identify issues at the earliest possible point
· SmartRank recommendation engine, to prioritize and work on those issues that matter most
· Continuous Integration to maximize scalability and performance for multiple concurrent analysis at a time
· Application Security to prevent malicious attacks
· Code Refactoring to clean up code structure and reduce future costs
· Reporting and Metrics to understand and prioritize issues across the entire team
· Code Architecture to visualize and optimize software design
· Code Review to get teams working faster towards delivering the best code possible
Unlike other static code analysis tools, Klocwork integrates seamlessly into desktop IDEs, build systems, continuous integration tools, and any team's natural workflow. Mirroring how code is developed at any stage, Klocwork prevents defects and finds vulnerabilities on-the-fly, as code is being written.
Klocwork also helps prioritize work with SmartRank, the revolutionary new recommendation engine that prioritizes issues and helps select which ones to work on first.
Take prioritized, corrective action immediately to deliver more secure and reliable code.